Congrats !!

  • priya c
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      My Heartiest Congratulations to all the recepients!!

      Dayana Salazar <salmar@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      In my previous message I left out Gavin Moynahan, who received the Bert Muhly Scholarship Award. Please see list below for award recipients:

      Tiffin Goodman - American Institute of Certified Planners Outstanding Student Award
      Karen Babbitt - California Planning Foundation Student Merit Award
      Katja Irvin - California Planning Foundation Continuing Student Scholarship
      David Roemer - Donald and Ann Rothblatt Scholarship
      Olga Meydbray - Margaret Schumb Memorial Award
      Gavin Moynahan - Bert Muhly Scholarship Award
      Rachel Bacola - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Nazih Fino - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Shruti Namjoshi - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Jennifer Tan - Urban Planning Department Service Award

      Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      (408) 924-5854
      salmar@...

      Regards,

      priya

      "Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."
      - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873)