RE: [SJSU_MURPs] 2003-2004 Urban Planning Student Awards

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004

      Congratualtions to you all!!

      Anthony

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: Dayana Salazar <salmar@...>
      To: SJSU-MURPs <SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SJSU_MURPs] 2003-2004 Urban Planning Student Awards
      Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
      Greetings,
      It is my great pleasure to announce that the following students were recognized during the 2003-2004 Academic Year for their academic achievements and/or their contributions to the department and the urban planning profession:
      Tiffin Goodman - American Institute of Certified Planners Outstanding Student Award
      Karen Babbitt - California Planning Foundation Student Merit Award
      Katja Irvin - California Planning Foundation Continuing Student Scholarship
      David Roemer - Donald and Ann Rothblatt Scholarship
      Olga Meydbray - Margaret Schumb Memorial Award
      Rachel Bacola - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Nazih Fino - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Shruti Namjoshi - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Jennifer Tan - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Please join me in congratulating them!
      Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      (408) 924-5854
      salmar@...

      Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee´┐Ż Security.