2003-2004 Urban Planning Student Awards

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      Greetings,

      It is my great pleasure to announce that the following students were recognized during the 2003-2004 Academic Year for their academic achievements and/or their contributions to the department and the urban planning profession:

      Tiffin Goodman - American Institute of Certified Planners Outstanding Student Award
      Karen Babbitt - California Planning Foundation Student Merit Award
      Katja Irvin - California Planning Foundation Continuing Student Scholarship
      David Roemer - Donald and Ann Rothblatt Scholarship
      Olga Meydbray - Margaret Schumb Memorial Award
      Rachel Bacola - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Nazih Fino - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Shruti Namjoshi - Urban Planning Department Service Award
      Jennifer Tan - Urban Planning Department Service Award

      Please join me in congratulating them!

      Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      (408) 924-5854
      salmar@...

    • Anthony Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004

        Congratualtions to you all!!

        Anthony

[...]

        Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee´┐Ż Security.