Designing Our Future

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      Designing Our Future

      A Kick-Off Event For The Redwood Empire Green Building Council
      And Tour A New, State of the Art, 'Green' Residence

      As we well know, current mainstream design and construction practices
      contribute directly to the destruction of the natural environment on
      which
      all life depends. The Redwood Empire Green Building Council is a group
      of
      design professionals, builders, and others committed to introducing more

      sensible, more sustainable building practices into the mainstream.

      We invite you to learn more about Green Building, support your local
      Green
      Building efforts (including creation of a Green Building Program in
      Sonoma
      County), and tour a new residence that exemplifies many of the best
      green
      building practices.

      When:
      Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 2:00 PM- 6:00 PM (rain or shine)

      Where:
      1100 Oak Springs Lane, North Penngrove, CA
      (see directions below)

      Program of Events:
      2:00 PM Real Estate Professionals' Open House "Green Building 101"
      2:00 PM to 4:00 PM: Self-tour of House and Site
      4:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Green Building Presentations: Video presentation:
      Building Green in Pennsylvania: Lessons Learned, Project Presentation of

      1100 Oak Springs, Information Tables and Green Building Product
      Representatives
      There will be refreshments.
      Sorry, there will not be pony rides or a jumpy house.

      Directions:
      Exit Highway 101 at Highway 116 and go East. Right (South) onto Old
      Redwood
      Highway. Left (East) onto East Cotati Avenue. Right (South) on Petaluma
      Hill
      Road. Left (East) on Roberts Road. After you pass the sign for Crane
      Creek
      Park on the left, take the next left at Oak Springs Lane. Go through the

      black metal gate and the house will be a little further on your right.

      Parking is limited, please carpool if possible.

      For information call The Redwood Empire Green Building Council at
      707-526-9473 or Hammond Fine Homes Inc. at 707-795-6045