Full Time Position - Real Estate - San Francisco CA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 06/03/2004 12:35 PM -----

      Position: Financial Analyst - Real Estate Acquisitions

      Employment Classification: Exempt

      Location: Carmal Partners
      Corporate Office - San Francisco

      GENERAL SUMMARY:

      Carmel Partners is a well-capitalized private real estate firm
      specializing
      in multi-family investment in the Western United States. We have
      expertise
      in investment, development, renovation and management of multi-family real
      estate. Our mission is to create quality communities using innovative
      ideas
      and solutions to enhance the value of our investors, associates and
      residents.

      We are searching for a Financial Analyst to be responsible for the
      analysis
      and underwriting of potential acquisitions. Duties will include
      underwriting potential acquisitions, market research and preparation of
      due
      diligence materials and weekly status report. This position will be
      located
      in our San Francisco, California Office reporting to the Managing Partner
      of
      the Western Region and offers an excellent opportunity to learn and
      experience the real estate transaction business.

      JOB DESCRIPTION: Primary Duties & Responsibilities:

      * Responsible for financial analysis of potential acquisitions.
      * Interacts on a daily basis with Managing Partner, real estate brokers,
      appraisers, environmental consultants and real estate tax consultants.
      * Prepares and distributes due diligence packages and Investment Committee
      presentations.
      * Update and distribute weekly pending acquisitions status report.
      * Assists with special projects for Chief Executive Officer

      ABILITIES:

      The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent written, verbal and
      analytical skills. The successful candidate must have a working knowledge
      of real estate investment (preferably multi-family) and a passionate
      interest in learning and growing within the industry.

      QUALIFICATIONS:

      The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years professional experience.
      Candidates must have an undergraduate degree in Business or Finance.

      COMMENTS:

      We offer a competitive salary and bonus based upon experience and salary
      history. Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401k retirement plan
      with company match.

      Resume should be sent as follows:

      E-Mail: resumes@...
      Fax: 415-374-8206