Job announcement - Bike/Pedestrian planner - Berkeley

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 06/03/2004 11:43 AM -----

      Bicycle and Pedestrian Planner
      Alta Planning + Design
      Berkeley, CA

      Alta Planning + Design, a national leader in bicycle and pedestrian
      planning, is seeking an entry to mid-level planner for our Berkeley,
      California office. Duties include writing report sections, conducting
      fieldwork, producing maps and graphics, preparing presentations and
      outreach
      materials, and assisting with office administration. Our current workload
      includes several high-profile bicycle and pedestrian plans, trail studies,
      and Safe Routes to School projects in northern California. We are seeking
      an enthusiastic individual with 1-4 years professional experience,
      excellent
      writing skills, a background in urban/transportation planning, and
      experience/interest in bicycle and pedestrian issues. Knowledge of
      graphics
      software such as Adobe Illustrator a plus.

      Alta offers competitive salary and benefits. This is an excellent
      opportunity to gain experience in the specialized field of bicycle and
      pedestrian planning. Our small office rewards initiative and provides
      room
      for a motivated individual to take on increased responsibility and grow
      professionally.

      To apply, email a resume and cover letter to Brett Hondorp at
      bhondorp@.... To learn more about our projects visit our
      website at www.altaplanning.com <http://www.altaplanning.com> .

      <http://www.altaplanning.com>