Full Time Position - MuniFinancial - Sacramento or Oakland

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 05/26/2004 03:28 PM -----

      MuniFinancial
      Financial Consultants

      MuniFinancial, a municipal finance consulting firm, is looking for
      financial
      consultants to work from our Sacramento or Oakland office:

      Special Tax Consultant who will work with public agencies to form
      community
      facilities districts and other special districts.

      Project Manager experienced in user fee studies and cost allocation plans.

      Requires a BA/BS in Finance, Business or other related field and a minimum
      of 5 years of expertise in one of the above-mentioned specialties.
      Selected
      candidate will assist in generating business, responding to RFPs,
      interview
      for work, negotiate contracts and project completion.

      We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
      life and a 401(k) plan. For consideration, please e-mail your resume to
      humanresources@... <mailto:humanresources@...> .

      EOE