Help build up the department's planning library

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      As part of our on-going efforts to make the department common space in
      Washington Square Hall #216 more useful to students, we want to build
      up our informal library of planning books.  Unfortunately, our budget
      doesn't permit the department to purchase books outright.  Therefore, we would
      like to ask you to consider donation planning-related books in good
      condition that you do not wish to keep.  Graduating students may find
      this a good time to consider such a donation, but we of course welcome
      donations from anyone.

      We thank you very much on behalf of the students in the coming years
      who will use the library.

      Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University