Measures to reduce spam

  • Susan Swift
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Hello all,
      It seems the spammers have discovered our Yahoo!Group. To help
      address this problem, I have changed the settings so that now all
      new members must be approved first. I am hopeful that this will be
      an effective deterrent and that the new procedure will not cause too
      much of a delay for interested members.

      To current members, please remember that all postings should be
      relevant to the SJSU urban planning program or to urban planning in
      general. Unrelated messages will be deleted. Thanks and my apologies
      for the junk mail.

      Susan Swift
      Moderator
      SJSU_MURPs Yahoo!Group