of interest to Urban Planning Coalition, SJSU

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hello,
      I wanted to pass this notice on to UPC members and friends.
      It is this type of event that the UPC aspire's to bring to SJSU.
      Regards,
      Irvin

      PLEASE POST AND DISTRIBUTE TO YOUR LISTS:
      College of Environmental Design, the Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban
      Policy and BRIDGE Housing Corporation

      What's the difference between gentrification and community revitalization?
      Why do we celebrate increasing property values in suburbia, but disapprove
      of the same increases in poorer communities? Who benefits from community
      redevelopment, who is hurt, and what are the alternatives?
      Graduate School of Journalism, College of Environmental Design, Berkeley
      Program on Housing and Urban Policy, and BRIDGE Housing Corporation.