Searching for student reps for the SJSU Parking, Traffic, and Transportation Committee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      SJSU is seeking student representatives for its Parking, Traffic, and
      Transportation Committee (PTTAC). This committee advises the President's
      Office and the University Police Department on campus transportation
      policy issues. Topics that have come up in the past year include
      installation of bike racks and a possible update to the bicycle policy for
      the campus, the new on-line sales of parking permits, and a new contract
      with VTA for student transit passes.

      During the academic year, the committee meets once a month, on the first
      Monday of the month, from 12:30 to 2 p.m.

      Currently we have two vacant positions for student representatives on the
      committee. If you are interested in joining, please contact me and I will
      give you more details.

      Asha Weinstein
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...