Job - Senior Urban Designer - San Juan Capistrano

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Senior Urban Designer - San Juan Capistrano
      RRM Design Group
      RRM Design Group is a planning and design firm of 140+ professionals with
      offices throughout California. Our projects include urban design,
      community planning, land development planning, site planning and design,
      streetscape design, and parks and recreation planning and design.

      We are seeking a designer with at least 7 years progressively responsible
      experience in a private firm consulting for towns, cities and other public
      agencies. Requires a bachelor's degree in a design discipline (Urban
      Design, Landscape Architecture, Architecture). Also requires direct hands
      on experience writing design guidelines, preparing streetscape plans,
      specific plans, revitalization plans, urban design master plans, facade
      improvement sketches, specialized zoning ordinances, and plaza design.
      Candidates will be comfortable with business development, writing
      proposals, conduction interviews, and public speaking. Some business
      travel may be required.

      RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Visit our
      website for more information: www.rrmdesign.com.
      Salary: DOE

      Contact:
      Allyson Graves