3rd International Conference on Urban Health

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Dear Colleagues:

      Please share this announcement with your colleagues and students.

      Online registration opens on March 1 for the 3rd International Conference on Urban Health to be held in Boston at Northeastern University from October 20-23, 2004.  We expect over 800 participants from over 30 countries to attend. Last year, registration closed out early, so please make sure to register soon.

      Visit our website to register and to learn more about this exciting event!
      http://www.iuhr.neu.edu/conference

      We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

      Sincerely,

      Hortensia Amaro, Ph.D.
      Director, Institute on Urban Health Research
      Distinguished Professor, Bouve College of Health Sciences
      Northeastern University
      360 Huntington Ave,
      Stearns Center, Suite 503
      Boston, MA 02115
      (617) 373-7601 phone
      (617) 373-7309 fax
      h.amaro@...

      Amanda Smith
      Conference Coordinator, Institute on Urban Health Research
      Bouv� College of Health Sciences
      Northeastern University
      360 Huntington Avenue, Stearns 503
      Boston, MA  02115-5000