UPC: first get-together

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2000
      Hi all,
      The Urban Planning Coalition will be having its first get together of the
      semester on Thursday, October 19, in the Urban & Regional Planning
      Department Office - Washington Sq. Hall, #218, 5-7PM.
      The time slot is between the URBP 200 and 201 classes, so students may
      filter in and out.
      No agenda (OK, I have a few things to spring on attendees after we've gotten
      to know one another) other than meeting and mingling with students and
      faculty.

      Hope to see you there!

      Irvin Dawid/UPC chair

      http://profiles.msn.com