Peter Hall tomorrow (Thurs)! Help needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2001
      Hopefully everyone knows about the Peter Hall presentation tomorrow - not to
      be missed if possible!

      http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/urbplan/UPC/peterhall.html

      UPC has permission to do some tabling - Dayana will be doing folding of
      dept. brochures in the URBP lounge - if anyone is free to join her there, it
      would be much appreciated.

      At this event we will 'showcase' some of the posters that were recently
      voted upon by UPC - for the Showcase for Learning event in Nov.

      At 4:30pm, we'll be setting up at Le Petit Trianon,72 N. 5th St off Santa
      Clara st.

      Help would be appreciated there as well.

      In any case, please come to the event which begins at 5:30pm.
      It's not too late to secure the $6 discount by providing $14 check to "Giant
      Creative Services" and giving it to Elisa, dept. secretary in WSQ 216.

      See you manyana!

      Irv

    • Irvin Dawid
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2001
        Dayana, on behalf of the Urban Planning Coalition - thank you for displaying
        the Urban Planning dept. poster at the Peter Hall event last night.
        As the dept. gets more exposure to the 'outside' or 'greater community',
        we'll be viewed as a resource and perhaps see new enrollment from those who
        had considered learning more about urban planning.
        Thanks again,
        Irv