inquiry

  • Manan Pathak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hi all

      My name is Manan Pathak. I am from GUJARAT state. I have completed Bachelor of Architecture from SARDAR PATEL UNIVERISTY.

      I am interested in URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING to earn master degree. Simuntaniosuly i am looking for financial aid also. From web site i came  to know that for first semester usually financial aid is not available. PLEASE TELL ME THAN WHAT SHOULD I DO, IF I WANT FINANCIALHELP  STARING FROM FIRST SEMSTER.

      Thank you
      Manan Pathak

      Do you Yahoo!?