SJSU Alumni Association Dean's Scholarship
- SJSU Alumni Association Deans' Scholarship
$ 1,250 Scholarship Award
Deadline to apply is March 8, 2004.
The San Jose State University Alumni Association will once again sponsor seventeen $1,250 scholarships for enrolled students.
Since 1981, the SJSU Alumni Association has been annually awarding Deans' Scholarships to students who excel in their academic studies and actively participate in the betterment of their communities through volunteer work.
Two outstanding graduate or undergraduate students are chosen by their deans for the honor, as well as one student from the School of Library and Information Science, selected by the director.
Open to: Graduate and undergraduate students
- Applicants must be enrolled at SJSU during the Spring 2004 Semester and Fall 2004 semester to receive the award
- Major GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Overall GPA or 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated volunteerism in community service, and/or participation in student organizations
Applications are available:
Any dean's office, or may be printed from the Alumni Association's website: http://www.sjsu.edu/alumni/
Students must submit completed applications with transcripts to their dean's office by Monday, March 8, 2004.
For further information about the SJSU Alumni Deans' Scholarship Endowment, contact the Alumni Association at 408-924-6515 or alumni@....
Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
Urban and Regional Planning Department
San Jose State University