RE: [SJSU_MURPs] New poll for SJSU_MURPs

  • rhys rowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      My response would be is that it indirectly causes further development of
      existing structures. But this is not true in every instance.
      Gentrification at its best occurs in areas sometimes poverty stricken and
      blighted, but with the potential because of proximaty and availability to
      many positive indicators for high quality of life. I think the responses to
      the poll question are a bit too narrow. My 2-cents worth and thanks for the
      opportunity to respond.

      Rhys Rowland