Economic Forecast Conference, ABAG, January 29

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Why attend the ABAG Regional Economic Outlook on January 29?

      Yes, the economy is in recovery.  The question is � how soon we will see significant recovery and how fast it will occur?  Attending this conference is the best way to find out!

      The conference starts off with the State's Chief Economist, Mr. Howard Roth.  ABAG's Research Director follows with the Bay Area outlook.  A sales tax forecast for the Bay Area will be presented as well.  Mr. Brad Inman will answer the question of what will happen to housing prices as interest rates start to increase.

      To register online and save $10, go to:

      To register by phone, call 510-464-7993.