EPA's Smart Growth Program - Summer 2004 Internships

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      Colleagues,

      The US EPA's Development, Community and Environment Division is now
      seeking interns for Summer 2004.  This is the smart growth program in
      the Agency's policy office in Washington, DC.

      I am sending this email to you based on your prior request, or because
      I know you have special access to the best and the brightest young minds
      studying a range of smart growth issues, policies, and principles.

      Could you please to forward this email directly to those students you
      think might be interested in applying for this exciting summer
      internship program?  If you know of other faculty, campus placement
      offices, or student ListServes (relevant to smart growth), please feel
      free to pass this along.

      If you would like more details please contact me directly.  All
      intership positions are conditional upon funding.

      Most appreciated,

      (See attached file: internannouncement.pdf)

      Lee S. Sobel
      U.S. EPA: Office of Policy, Economics and Innovation
      1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Mail Code: 1808T
      Washington DC  20460
      Direct: 202.566.2851; Fax: 202.566.2868; Email: sobel.lee@...
      ------------------------------
      Mark your calendars to attend the 3rd Annual New Partners for Smart
      Growth conference, January 22-24, 2004 in Portland!
      Visit the conference Web site at
      http://www.outreach.psu.edu/C&I/SmartGrowth/
      Development, Community & Environment Division:
      http://www.epa.gov/smartgrowth
      A partner in the Smart Growth Network: http://www.smartgrowth.org

      Dayana Salazar, Interim Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department