Planning/Transportation Internship -- San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 01/15/2004 05:16 AM -----

      "Kaye Bock" <kbock@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      01/14/2004 02:32 PM

      To: <planning-jobs@...>
      cc:
      Subject: FW: Internship -- San Francisco

      January 12th, 2004
      Internship: Planner/Transportation Planner
      IBI Group
      225 Bush Street, Suite 1620
      San Francisco, CA 94104

      project and administrative tasks. Our interns are directly involved in
      project research, survey, analysis and write-up. Current projects are both
      Bay Area and international in scope. Good analytical, writing, and
      organizational skills needed. Sound Word, Excel skills are essential and
      some GIS familiarity (ArcView) would be an advantage.

      Duration: Four months' duration initially.

      Hours: (25-30 hrs/wk), negotiable.

      Availability: immediately.

      Hourly rates: depending on skills and experience.

      IBI Group is a multi-disciplinary urban planning and transportation
      consulting organization providing services related to Urban Land,
      Facilities, Transportation and Systems. We have offices in major cities
      across the U.S., Canada and Europe. The firm currently has a staff of 600
      plus company-wide, some 40+ in California at our San Francisco, Irvine and
      San Diego offices. The San Francisco office is one block from Montgomery
      BART/MUNI.

      Part of IBI Group's strength derives from our ability to consistently
      attract talented people and keep them challenged and involved.

      Apply with resume to:

      David McCrossan
      IBI Group
      dmccrossan@...