labor job in southern California

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 12/10/2003 04:16 PM -----

      Annie Decker <adecker@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      12/10/2003 12:46 PM

      To: planning-jobs@...
      cc:
      Subject: labor job in california

      FWD:
      -------------------------------------
      please forward to potentially interested persons, lists or groups:

      needed ASAP: labor researcher for strategic organizing campaign, joint
      project between the AFL-CIO and the United Farm Workers-- organizing low
      wage agricultural workers (mainly latino, mainly immigrant).

      STRONG preference for spanish-speaking, for people of color, for people
      with (at least a tiny bit of) experience (not nec. in labor research,
      though in either labor or research is great).

      EXCELLENT pay & benefits. must be willing to relocate to southern
      california.

      more details available on request. contact Jon Zerolnick:
      consumer@...

      thanks.
      --

      --> __o
      --> _\<_

      "I do not allow myself to be overcome by hopelessness, no matter how
      tough the situation. I believe that if you just do your little bit
      without thinking of the bigness of what you stand against, if you
      turn to the enlargement of your own capacities, just that in itself
      creates new potential."
      --Vandana Shiva
      * *