Full Time Positions (San Francisco CA)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 12/09/2003 10:25 PM -----

      "Kaye Bock" <kbock@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      12/09/2003 03:32 PM

      To: <planning-jobs@...>
      cc:
      Subject: Full Time Positions (San Francisco CA)

      DYETT & BHATIA
      San Francisco

      We are looking to fill the following positions:

      PLANNER (URBAN DESIGN)
      Will work on urban design assignments, and physical planning components of
      general plans and development codes. Requires Master of Urban Design or
      MCP
      combined with a design degree, minimum two years of experience, and
      computer-based modeling expertise (preferably 3D Studio Max). GIS
      experience
      and hand-drawing ability desirable. Candidates with M. Arch. and planning
      experience are also encouraged to apply.

      PLANNER (ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING)
      Will work on Program EIRs (such as on general plans, area plans, and
      regional transportation plans) and contribute to environmental aspects of
      planning assignments. Requires expertise in CEQA, and minimum two years of
      experience preparing program EIRs.

      Both positions require excellent writing skills. We are willing to
      consider
      qualified candidates for Senior Planner-level appointments.

      SALARY AND BENEFITS
      Apply to personnel@... or FAX 415 956 7315, stating
      position
      sought. No calls, please. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive
      benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.

      ABOUT DYETT & BHATIA
      Dyett & Bhatia is an award-winning planning firm with a national practice,
      and offices in San Francisco and San Diego. Our 20-person San Francisco
      office is located in the historic Jackson Square district, adjacent to the
      financial district in downtown, and is easily reached by transit.

      Our current work includes general plans for communities throughout
      California; new zoning regulations for some of the largest American cities
      and counties; downtown plans; land use/transportation integration; growth
      management; and program environmental impact assessment.

      * *