FW: SVBC BULLETIN WINTER PARTY THIS THURSDAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Come party with Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition (SVBC) & Peninsula Bicycle
      & Pedestrian Coalition on Thurs, 12/11, in Sunnyvale, near Caltrain station,
      6-9pm

      Come to the Third Annual SVBC WInter Party this Thursday night!

      FREE PIZZA and Soft Drinks for members,

      $20 memberships at the door.
      Student memberships only $10!

      We'll be eating and chatting and recognizing some of our most valuable
      members between the hours of 6 and 9 PM at our usual meeting spot, Round
      Table Pizza at Town & Country Shopping Center (near Sunnyvale Caltrain
      Station, at Washington and Frances in Sunnyvale)

      Last year we had a tremendous turnout! Don't miss out this year.
      Plenty of free bike parking!

      Questions? email greg@...

      See: http://www.svbcbikes.org/ for more info,

      Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
      connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
      https://broadband.msn.com