UPC meeting Tues, 6:30pm, Urbp lounge

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Juan,

      Looking forward to seeing you and Michael Bills on the 'jury' in the poster
      contest which will occur after introductions and brief announcements,
      including internship openings.

      After the contest, we will concentrate on sub-committees.
      Agendas will be emailed on Tuesday morning, sorry for the delay.

      Irvin