Urban Planning Coalition Meeting Notice, Tues, 9/18

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2001
      Hi all,

      Yes, it's that "Third Tues of the month", so UPC shall meet at Pizza
      A-GO-GO, San Carlos St. by Third St., SJ.
      Most important item is discussion of sub-committee structure -
      please consider joining one, or two...

      While it's not on the agenda, I was hoping we'd do a brief moment of silence
      for respect to those who died last Tuesday.

      Due to a prior error, we have the "Boardroom" till 7:15pm, if we need to
      continue we can simply move to a table in the main dining area.
      While the meeting starts at 6, please don't worry about arriving late - we
      fully expect many to show up by 6:30 because of class scheduling.

      Future meetings will start at 6:30pm.

      See you Tuesday,

      Irvin

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2001
        Just forgot to mention that this email was/is sent with the agenda as an MS
        Word attachment.
        Email me if you are unable to open it.
        Regards,
        Irv

        >>Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:10:12
        >
        >Hi all,
        >
        >Yes, it's that "Third Tues of the month", so UPC shall meet at Pizza
        >A-GO-GO, San Carlos St. by Third St., SJ.
        >Most important item is discussion of sub-committee structure -
        >please consider joining one, or two...
        >
        >While it's not on the agenda, I was hoping we'd do a brief moment of
        >silence
        >for respect to those who died last Tuesday.
        >
        >Due to a prior error, we have the "Boardroom" till 7:15pm, if we need to
        >continue we can simply move to a table in the main dining area.
        >While the meeting starts at 6, please don't worry about arriving late - we
        >fully expect many to show up by 6:30 because of class scheduling.
        >
        >Future meetings will start at 6:30pm.
        >
        >See you Tuesday,
        >
        >Irvin

      • Robin Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2001
          Hi Irvin, Rothblatt's class has been canceled for Tuesday so I will not
          becoming to university. Thanks for putting the form in my mailbox. Robin