Urban Planning Coalition Meeting, 9/4, Tues, 6:15 pm, Pizza A-Go-Go

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hello everyone -

      Y'all enjoying this fantastic Labor Day???!
      School is tomorrow, and with it, our Fall #1 meeting!!!!
      Attached is the draft agenda -
      Karli will lead the meeting which officially starts at 6:15pm (so as not to
      interfere with the 3:30pm class, and ends in time to get to your 7pm class,
      if you have one.

      Place: Pizza -A-Go-G0, San Carlos St. off 3rd St., SJ (1 1/2 blocks west of
      Boccardo Gate)- Boardroom.

      Sorry, but at the last minute my schedule was changed so I have a 6pm class
      to make....
      If you can show up by 5:30 pm, it would be much appreciated!

      The minutes for the 8/22 and 8/1 meetings will be available at the meeting.

      Here's the new Mission Statement, with thanks to: Ana, Anthony, Chris,
      Keith, Karli, and Momo -

      The Urban Planning Coalition aims to enrich the academic experience of all
      students interested in urban and regional planning by facilitating the
      exchange of ideas and thoughtful discussions, building professional
      networks, and advising students of opportunities in the field of urban
      planning.

      Please read the announcements carefully.

      Hope to see many of you tomorrow,

      Irvin Dawid