Plz ignore previous email from me.

  • Swathi Boreda
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9 8:29 AM
      OOps. I'm sorry i sent this email to the e- group by mistake. I meant to fwd this to somebody, instead i hit " reply" . Sorry about that.
      -Swathi.

      Swathi Boreda <swathi_boreda@...> wrote:
      Hey, not much time da Gnani...Act on this fast. This sounds good, but asks for 4 yrs of work experience...never mind just go ahead and apply, if u can.

      Luv,
      Swathi.

      asha.weinstein@... wrote:
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 09/08/2003 02:24 PM -----

      Kaye Bock <kbock@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      09/08/2003 01:45 PM

              To:     planning-jobs@...
              cc:
              Subject:        Fwd: Emeryville City Planner Position

      City Planner
      $4,556 - $5538

      The City of Emeryville is seeking to fill a journey level position to
      perform professional planning and building work in support of the
      Planning/Building Department. The successful candidate will function
      independently performing routine to difficult assignments in current and
      long range planning. The principle duties of the current opening involve
      the processing of development applications. The City Planner position is
      equivalent to an Associate Planner or Planner III in other jurisdictions.
      The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication and
      computer skills. Requires any combination of education and experience
      equivalent to possession of a Master's Degree in planning, architecture or
      closely related field, and four years of experience in a professional city
      planning work. Applications, supplemental, and announcement are available
      at the City of Emeryville, Human Resources Dept., 1333 Park Avenue,
      Emeryville, CA., 510-596-3786. Application must be received in the Human
      Resources Office by 5:00 p.m. on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2003. Postmarks are
      not accepted. The application may be downloaded from the web page
      ( www.ci.emeryville.ca.us)

      You are required to answer the questions on the Supplemental Questionnaire.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?