Unpaid internship - San Francisco - BCDC - GIS

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2014
      GIS INTERNSHIP SUMMER 2014

      We are seeking a Geographic Information Systems intern to assist BCDC's Planning & Permitting departments with the upkeep and maintenance of BCDC's Bay Resource Analysis Tool including development of geospatial tools and layers which aid in the day to day functions of the Agency. This includes updating and developing BCDC's geospatial data layers, researching available geospatial data, metadata production and editing, potential digitization of information, and other related tasks. The intern will also assist with preparation of cartographic materials for BCDC's staff and other planning and design related projects. This is a volunteer and unpaid position. The candidates should be able to volunteer a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least three months.

      Firm Name: San Francisco Bay Conservation & Development Commission Location: 455 Golden Gate Ave. Suite 10600 San Francisco, CA 94102

      Payment: Unpaid

      Contact: Javier del Castillo Email: javierd@... Phone: 415.352.3667

      Category: GIS