Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Internship announcement

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      Kristi - excellent posting for the UPC. Thanks!
      FYI, we've 'cleansed' the UPC bulletin board in the lounge area - I
      encourage anyone to stop by and place formal listings there - I'll be
      posting this announcement under employment/internships, but the official
      notices are more eye-catchy.
      I posted our last meeting notice there and new students have asked about the
      UPC after reading from the board!
      Irvin/UPC Pres'

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002