Correction: Sept 9 Recall Forum featuring Urban Planning Prof. Christensen

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      Classmates and friends,
      I may have erred in sending the wrong recall forum.
      Here's the correct announcement:

      CA RECALL PANEL | TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 9
      TERRY CHRISTENSEN, Professor of Political Science, San Jose State University
      JANET FLAMMANG, Associate Professor of Political Science, Santa Clara
      University; Author, Women's Political Voice
      MARION TAYLOR, Director, League of Women Voters of California
      ELMA ROSAS, Election Coordinator & Media Spokesperson, Santa Clara County
      Registrar of Voters

      Moderated by PHIL YOST, Chief Editorial Writer, San Jose Mercury News

      RAMIFICATIONS OF CALIFORNIA'S 2003 RECALL ELECTION

      So much information; so many candidates; so much confusion; so much at
      stake. Our panel of experts will help sort out what the upcoming recall
      election means to the citizens of California. Find out how to cast your
      ballot and the pros and cons of the special recall election, and gain some
      historic perspective on California's recall election process.

      6:00 p.m., Registration | 6:30 p.m., Program | Le Petit Trianon, 72 N. Fifth
      St., San Jose | $5 for Club Members, $5 for League Of Women Voter Members,
      $7 for Non-members, Free for Students | To map directions to this program,
      visit Mapquest.
      Co-sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County.