FT Job - Intermediate Designer, SITELAB urban studio, San Francisco, CA

  • druss129
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      SITELAB urban studio is looking for an intermediate designer with 2-4 years experience to join our San Francisco office.

      Our ideal candidate has a passion for urbanism and thoughtful design, as well as an ability to communicate clearly and beautifully through visual techniques (diagrams, renderings, models, mapping, sketches). We are particularly interested in candidates with experience working on complex urban or strategic design projects, including testing building alternatives, composing public space, developing design parameters (including research, writing and diagramming), and participating in design review.

      Candidates must have a professional degree in architecture, urban design, or landscape architecture. Candidates with a professional degree in landscape architecture should show an interest in architecture, with demonstrated proficiency in 3D modeling of buildings and space. Strong skills in autoCAD, Rhino/Vray, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop are required; experience with additional software such as GIS is much appreciated.

      Please send a letter, resume and work samples to info@... (no emails over 5mb please). For more information on SITELAB, please visit our website at sitelaburbanstudio.com