FT job - San Mateo County - Active Transportation (Pedestrian & Bicycle) Coordinator

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Cathleen Baker <cabaker@...>
      Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM
      Subject: [ITS] Active Transportation Coordinator Recruitment - San Mateo City/County Association of Governments (Deadline: 10/17)

      Greetings, Friends, Colleagues, and Champions of Active Transportation,

      I am beyond pleased to announce that C/CAG, San Mateo County's congestion management agency, is accepting applications for an Active Transportation (Pedestrian & Bicycle) Coordinator! The deadline to apply is Thursday, October 17th. The creation of this position is a definite boon to Get Healthy San Mateo County's work to make healthy choices the easy choices so we are hoping to attract plenty of stellar, passionate applicants.

      With many jurisdictions to connect, sustainability and safety goals to attain, and ambitious County and local bike and pedestrian plans to implement, the visionary, knowledgeable, and tenacious person hired into this position will be facilitating long-awaited improvements that will greatly benefit everyone who lives in, works in, or passes through San Mateo County - however they get around.

      Please pass this announcement on to any great candidates you may know and encourage them to apply today: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/sanmateo/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=732110. My apologies if you have already received this announcement through other channels, and my sincerest thanks for your help in making this recruitment a total success!

      Kindly,
      ~Cathleen

      Cathleen Baker, MPP

      Sr. Community Health Planner
      San Mateo County Health System, Health Policy & Planning
      Direct: 650.573-2737   |   Cell: 415.533-5336
      CaBaker@...

      http://www.gethealthysmc.org/