3 FT positions - Oakland (1 could be in SJ) - TransForm - GreenTRIP planner, communications associate, office manager

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Chris Lepe <clepe@...>
      Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM
      Subject: Spread the Word: TransForm is Hiring for Three Positions
      To: Chris Lepe <clepe@...>

      We're hiring for three positions, including a GreenTRIP Planner with the
      possibility of working out of the San Jose or Oakland office! Please help
      us spread the word so we can find some great candidates from Santa Clara
      County.

      ABOUT TRANSFORM:

      TransForm works to create world-class public transportation and walkable
      communities in the Bay Area and beyond. We build diverse coalitions,
      influence policy, and develop innovative programs to improve the lives of
      all people and protect the environment. We achieve this mission by working
      with groups and people representing a broad range of backgrounds and
      perspectives. Learn more at

      www.TransFormca.org

      TransForm's staff is focused on making positive change in the world,
      celebrates diversity and is committed to being intentionally inclusive in
      all of our relationships. We are looking for three great people to join our
      dynamic team!

      We are currently hiring for:

      GreenTRIP Planner - The GreenTRIP Planner position will help expand our
      work on certifications and support smarter transportation policies in key
      cities by working with our staff to implement our exciting new initiative;
      GreenTRIP Connect. This is a great opportunity for an entry- or mid-level
      urban planner to work at the intersection of transportation and land use
      policy, on policies that promote both social equity and sustainability. The
      position can be based in either Oakland or San Jose offices and will report
      to the GreenTRIP Program Director.

      Communications Associate - The Communications Associate serves as a
      critical writer and editor for external communications � including our
      website, blog, advocacy alerts, and media outreach � helping to engage
      multiple audiences in advancing TransForm�s mission. This position also
      plays an important role in tracking our communications impact and
      supporting program-specific and organization-wide planning for strategic
      communications.

      Office Manager- The Office Manager oversees TransForm�s day-to-day office
      needs by taking the role as the lead point person to ensure that
      information technology, facilities, office management and administrative
      assistance needs of staff are met on a daily basis. This is a great
      opportunity to play a key role in the administration of a highly-respected,
      nationally-recognized non- profit organization. The position is based in
      our main office in Oakland, reports to the Operations Director, and is part
      of a team of three including an Administrative Assistant.

      The benefits are great at TransForm - We are very flexible and
      family-friendly. We have generous vacation and holidays. We have excellent
      health and dental benefits, and designate funds for professional
      development. We contribute to the Commuter Check program and administer an
      employee contribution 403(b) retirement plan.

      All positions are full-time (exempt) and based out of our Downtown Oakland
      office. Read the full job descriptions here (
      http://www.transformca.org/about-us/jobs-transform) and please share these
      opportunities with your networks today!

      Best,
      Chris

      --
      Chris Lepe, Senior Community Planner, Silicon Valley

      TransForm
      48 South 7th Street, Suite #103, San Jose, CA 95112
      (408) 406-8074
      Sign up for our emails at www.TransFormCA.org.
      Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, too.