Join the best internship program! 7 fall/winter internships available with the Sierra Club

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Do you or someone you know want an internship where you are a part of a
      team of energetic people? Where you are growing professionally while making
      a difference? Then check out the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter's
      fall/winter internships! We offer mentorships, trainings, professional
      development, socials, snacks, and more! We are proud to have one of the
      best internship programs in the environmental field today.

      Once you've reviewed and decided on the internship(s) you are interested in
      being considered for, apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as
      possible.

      7 Internships Available!

      - *Climate Action Survey Intern- *2 Internships Available, ideal for
      folks interested in a research project about local climate action.
      - *Communications and Social Media Intern *- 2 Internships available,
      Ideal for Facebook geeks and the journalist type
      - *Community Outreach Intern* - 2 Internships available, Ideal for
      upbeat, outgoing, aspiring community organizers
      - *Conservation Programs Intern* - 2 Internships available, Ideal for
      eco-warriors who are willing (and can) do just about anything
      - *Fundraising and Special Event Intern* - 2 Internships available,
      Ideal for folks who see their future in hospitality, event planning,
      running a non-profit, or politics
      - *Recycling and Zero Waste Intern* - 2 Internships available, Ideal for
      anyone who wants to get their hands "dirty" in the wonderful world of waste
      - *Sustainable Land Use Intern* - 2 Internships Available, Ideal for
      aspiring urban planners who get tingly just thinking about reading an EIR

      Let me know if you have any questions,

      Megan

      --
      Megan Fluke Medeiros