ULI Emerging Professionals Happy Hour Mixer TONIGHT!

  • Danielle Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013
      Hello,

      Please join ULI Silicon Valley for a Happy Hour Mixer tonight in downtown San Jose! Come to network and mingle with architects, interior designers, developers, engineers and the like. We will be gathering at San Jose’s newest communal restaurant, SP2, located next to San Pedro Market.

      This is a FREE event!

      Members and non-members are welcome!

      Details:
      Date and Time: September 26, 2013 6:00pm – 8:00pm
      Venue: SP2 Communal Bar + Restaurant
      Address: 72 N. Almaden Avenue, San Jose, CA, 95110

      I look forward to seeing you there!

      Best,
      Danielle Greene

      MUP Candidate '14 |San Jose State University
      ULI Liaison | Urban Planning Coalition www.theupc.org