ULI Event - Streamlining & Strife Under the Plan Bay Area

  • Danielle Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 9:50 AM
      Are you interested in protecting our natural resources and the health and well-being of our population?

      Come out for ULI’s “Streamlining & Strife Under the Plan Bay Area” event next week Thursday!

      Join ULI for what promises to be a relevant and timely discussion about the opportunities and implications for developers, planners, government officials, environmentalists, and other stakeholders posed by this ambitious land-use plan. The interactive panel discussion will outline key aspects of the Plan and explore related issues.

      The panel will be moderated by Egon Terplan, SPUR’s Regional Planning Director.

      Event Information:
      Date & Time: September 19, 2013, 5pm – 8pm
      Venue: Holland & Knight, LLP
      50 California Street, Suite 2800, San Francisco, CA, 94111

      Please click the below link for more information on this event:

      Best,
      Danielle Greene