American Planning Association Mentorship Program 2013-2014

  • Jason Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      The APA California Northern Section is pleased to announce the 2013-2014
      Mentorship Program. We are seeking both mentors who would like to play an
      inspiring role in the career of a young planner and mentees who wish to be
      paired with someone established in the planning field. The mission of the
      APA California Northern Section´┐Żs Mentorship Program is to foster
      professional development through an exchange of professional ideas,
      networking, and guidance between experienced planners and young planning
      professionals.

      Please send your applications and any questions to Thalia Leng at
      thaliah@....

      Application found here: http://norcalapa.org/initiatives/mentorship-program/

      Important Dates

      - Enrollment period for all participants: Ends Sept 30, 2013
      - Mentor/Mentee Meet and Greet: October 30, 2013
      - Program Kickoff: October 2013
      - Program conclusion and final survey: June 2014

      Hope to hear from you soon!
      --
      *Jason Su
      *

      Master of Urban Planning - 2013 | San Jose State University