PT Paid internship - Design and Planning - Cultivate, SF

  • druss129
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      Design and Planning Intern

      We are seeking talented applicants for a paid part-time internship. The intern will be exposed to as many aspects of our landscape design and planning practice as possible, including planning and design work, community outreach, research, and administrative tasks.

      The internship is open to current landscape architectural and planning students. Applicants must have excellent design and graphic skills and must have beginner-level proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, and Word. Applicants will receive training as needed but a familiarity with the programs would be helpful. Applicants should be comfortable with juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.

      This position is open immediately. The duration is negotiable but we are most interested in applicants who can commit to the internship for at least one semester or longer. The position would be most suitable for applicants who can be at the office 2-3 times a week for half or full days.

      About Cultivate: Cultivate is a planning and design practice dedicated to the ideas of community, collaboration, and conservation to cultivate places of lasting value. Our work focuses on community planning, conservation planning, landscape and site design, and research. Our clients include developers, public agencies, and non-profit groups. We are located in downtown San Francisco, next to the Ferry Building.

      Contact: Please send resumes and work samples via email to Carrie Kao, carrie@.... Email is the best way to reach us.