Bay Area Trash Summit 2013

  • Maria Javier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hello MURP's!

      If you love trash issues as much as I do, then mark your calendars! Trash
      is a significant issue EVERYWHERE. As planners, we should take this into
      consideration, especially with the growing movement towards sustainable
      cities.

      Bay Area Trash Summit 2013
      November 15, 2013
      San Jose McEnery Convention Center ♦ 150 West San Carlos Street...

      Join Bay Area cities, counties, agencies, and NGOs for a day of
      presentations and discussion about trash reduction and prevention.

      Possible topics include:
      Tobacco Product Litter
      Food and Beverage Packaging
      Landfill + Zero Waste Issues
      Source Reduction
      Litter Assessments and Evaluations
      Engaging the Public in Trash Reduction
      Environmental Impacts of Littering

      http://www.basmaa.org/

      All the best,
      Maria-Louise Javier
      Master of Urban and Regional Planning Candidate, 2015
      San Jose State University
      www.earthplanningmlj.com
      [image: Please consider the environment before printing]

      AEP Representative | *Urban Planning Coalition |* www.theupc.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/135559372152/?ref=ts>
      SJSU Student Representative | AEP |
      http://sf.califaep.org/<http://www.fremont.gov/>