JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS: The Planning Center DC&E

  • Maria Javier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      *The Planning Center|DC&E is actively seeking to fill the following
      position(s).*

      Associate Urban Designer � Berkeley

      The Berkeley office of The Planning Center|DC&E is looking for an associate
      level Urban Designer with 5 years or more of experience. If you know of
      anyone who might qualify and be interested, please ask them to contact Lena
      Liao at info@... <infojoin@...?subject=NC
      Associate Urban Designer>.

      Urban Design at The Planning Center|DC&E is a collaborative environment,
      and many of our most valued employees have an interest in the entire range
      of our firm�s work, from landscape architecture to environmental review.
      Most of our projects have a strong community engagement component. We are
      looking for a self-motivated, productive individual who can work well in a
      busy office.

      The candidate should have knowledge of transit-oriented development
      principles, including design and layout of residential, retail, and office
      development types. They should also be knowledgeable in Complete Streets
      principles, including bicycle and pedestrian circulation regulations and
      best practices. Excellent graphic capabilities are desired.

      The responsibilities are:

      - Project management tasks, including schedule preparation, budget
      control, subconsultant coordination, staff coordination and management, and
      client interaction
      - Management of multiple projects
      - Coordination of and presentations at community workshops
      - Design work at multiple scales, from streets to neighborhoods
      - Writing of Specific Plans, Design Guidelines and other documents

      This position requires high proficiency in most computer applications used
      at The Planning Center|DC&E, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CAD, Esri
      ArcGIS software, and Adobe graphics programs.

      APPLY NOW <infojoin@...?subject=NC Associate Urban Designer>

      Environmental CEQA/NEPA Project Manager � Santa Ana, Los Angeles, or Ontario

      The Planning Center|DC&E is seeking an Environmental CEQA/NEPA Planner with
      8 or more years of experience in preparing and processing environmental
      documents to comply with CEQA/NEPA. We are looking for individuals with a
      proven track record of accomplishment, including development of technical
      sections of CEQA/NEPA documents, technical writing, research, and
      processing coordination to support Principals in Charge.

      Position requires strong communication, writing and analysis, and computer
      skills. We are looking for energetic and creative people who share our
      sense of purpose and mission.

      APPLY NOW <infojoin@...?subject=OC Environmental CEQA/NEPA
      Project Manager>

      Environmental CEQA/NEPA Planner � Santa Ana, Los Angeles, or Ontario

      The Planning Center|DC&E is seeking an Environmental CEQA/NEPA Planner with
      3 or more years of experience in preparing and processing environmental
      documents to comply with CEQA/NEPA. We are looking for individuals with a
      proven track record of accomplishment, including development of technical
      sections of CEQA/NEPA documents, technical writing, research, and
      processing coordination to support Principals in Charge and Project
      Managers.

      Position requires strong communication, writing and analysis, and computer
      skills. We are looking for energetic and creative people who share our
      sense of purpose and mission.

      APPLY NOW <infojoin@...?subject=OC Environmental CEQA/NEPA
      Planner>
      All the best,
      Maria-Louise Javier
      Master of Urban and Regional Planning Candidate, 2015
      San Jose State University
      www.earthplanningmlj.com
      [image: Please consider the environment before printing]

      AEP Representative | *Urban Planning Coalition |* www.theupc.org |
      Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/groups/135559372152/?ref=ts>
      SJSU Student Representative | AEP |
      http://sf.califaep.org/<http://www.fremont.gov/>