Fwd: FW: Employment Opportunity - Director of Homeownership and BMR Housing Programs

  • Chandra Egan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2013
      The SF Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development is hiring a
      senior manager for our homeownership and BMR (ownership and rental)
      programs. My sense is that they will fill the position as soon as
      possible. Please spread the word, and please see the attachment.

      **

      Hello Everyone,****

      The Mayor�s Office of Housing and Community Development currently
      recruiting for a Director of Homeownership and Below Market Rate Programs.
      If you are interested in applying for this position, you may access the
      employment announcement and instructions on how to apply on *Friday,
      August 2, 2013*the Department of Human Resources employment website
      www.sfgov.org/dhr . The employment opportunity will post from Friday,
      August 2, 2013 � ****

      Friday, August 16, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact me
      directly, thank you!

      ** **

      Karen Henderson, Administrative Manager****

      Mayor�s Office of Housing & Community Development****