Fwd: World Town Planning Day Online Congress 2013 - Call for Papers

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 1:41 PM
      ________________________________

      From: World Town Planning Day Online Conference [mailto:
      planningtheworld@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:52 PM
      To: undisclosed-recipients:
      Subject: World Town Planning Day Online Congress 2013 - Call for Papers

      Hi there

      Well we are about to embark on our fifth year of the World Town Planning
      Day Online Congress.

      We would like yourself, or your colleagues to be a part of it.

      Please consider the Call for Papers at visit our website.

      www.planningtheworld.net

      We seek abstracts back by 20th August.

      Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

      If you would like to keep up-to-date, you can now follow us on Facebook.

      --

      Regards

      World Town Planning Day Online Conference

      Committee

      www.planningtheworld.net