2 paid internships - San Francisco Airport Commission - Student Design Trainee I ( Planning) Landside Operations

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley <
      webmaster@...>
      Date: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
      Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at
      Berkeley

      Student Design Trainee I ( Planning) Landside Operations Intern

      San Francisco Airport Commission is seeking 2 currently enrolled
      graduate-level or upper-division undergraduate students to fill our intern
      positions in the Landside Operations section. Selected students will be
      hired on a part-time basis, one during Fall 2013 and the other during
      Winter 2013-14. The 2 interns will assist in airport ground transportation
      management, revenue development, vehicle emissions reduction policies and
      projects, rail and bus service improvements, employee commute initiatives
      and air passenger access surveys. Interns will gather, compile, analyze,
      and conduct reports; communicate with public, private, and nonprofit agency
      employees and members of the traveling public, and perform other duties as
      required.

      Please view the official job announcement for more detials and to learn how
      to apply:
      http://www.jobaps.com/SF/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=TEX&R2=5380&R3=060503

      Firm Name: San Francisco International Airport

      Location: San Francisco International Airport P.O. Box 8097 San Francisco,
      CA 94128

      Payment: Paid Contact: Cynthia Maltez Email:
      Cynthia.Maltez@...: 650-821-2015

      Category: Transportation Start Date: 1970-01-01