Job opportunity: Manager for Public Art Projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      From: "Silliman, Julie" <jsilliman@...>
      To: "Silliman, Julie" <jsilliman@...>
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 7:54 PM
      Subject: Looking for a part-timer to manage public art projects

      Dear friends and colleagues

      As many of you know, I have become a serious workaholic and am in
      desperate
      need of qualified help.  I can offer a 20hr per week gig at a rate of
      $15-$20/hr with no benefits.    Of course there's no guarantee that the
      situation or the budget won't be cut at any moment.  On a positive
      note,
      this is a wonderful opportunity to learn about public art and cultural
      planning from a seasoned professional who wants to share management of
      her
      long list of exciting projects that are sure to make this city a better
      place.

      Any and all inquiries from interested individuals are welcome.

      Thanks,

      Julie Silliman
      Cultural Arts Planner
      CRA of the City of LA