SPUR Lunchtime Forum on BRT - 6/27

  • Joanna Huitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      SPUR's Lunchtime forum next Thursday will be on Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)!

      We'll hear why people love BRT, how it works at its best, and a report back
      from SF's trip to Mexico City to look at a high quality BRT system. It will
      be a good time to get a "big picture" on BRT and ask any burning questions
      you have.

      Please spread the word!!

      Thursday June 27th
      12:30-1:30pm
      URS Corporation - 100 W. San Fernando Street
      3rd Floor, Room 340
      San Jose, CA

      http://www.spur.org/events/calendar/%c2%a1hola-brt-real