FT job - Walk San Francisco - Executive Director

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
      -> JOB - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, WALK SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

      Walk San Francisco seeks a results-driven, experienced nonprofit
      leader to become our new Executive Director, ready to jump in and
      guide a small, rapidly growing organization to the next level. This is
      a great opportunity to have a real impact on the place where you work
      and live, and make San Francisco a model for the rest of the nation.
      Our work promotes sustainable transportation and green urbanism,
      justice for underserved communities, and better health for all. The
      Executive Director is a champion for safe, sustainable streets in San
      Francisco, an experienced advocate and a successful fundraiser who can
      secure support to grow the organization's sustainability, capacity,
      and impact. He or she will bring policy and political savvy, along
      with a passion for sustainability, urbanism, health, and social
      justice, to build on the organization's position as a growing force
      for positive change in San Francisco. This position offers the
      opportunity for a leader to bring his/her own vision to chart the
      course of the organization.

      Deadline: Applications reviewed as they are received. Position to
      begin in early to mid August 2013

      http://bit.ly/15ARVUv
    • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15

        Walk San Francisco Begins Search for New Executive Director

        We'd like to thank Nicole Ferrera for her extraordinary leadership at Walk SF for the past four years as a champion for walking and vulnerable communities. Walk SF has launched its search for the next executive director as Ferrara will be moving over to the other side of the bay. Walk SF is looking for someone who can take the organization to the next level - an experienced leader and manager who will support staff growth and continue the organization’s culture of collaboration. Applications accepted on rolling basis, with priority to those received by March 10th. Read the announcement here:

        http://www.calbike.org/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwalksf.org%2Fdev%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2F2017-Executive-Director-Hiring-Announcement-final.pdf&e=d6439cd5ca49b490f1276730c67c450b&utm_source=calbike&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cbr_15feb2017&n=18