FT job - Walk San Francisco - Executive Director

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      -> JOB - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, WALK SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

      Walk San Francisco seeks a results-driven, experienced nonprofit
      leader to become our new Executive Director, ready to jump in and
      guide a small, rapidly growing organization to the next level. This is
      a great opportunity to have a real impact on the place where you work
      and live, and make San Francisco a model for the rest of the nation.
      Our work promotes sustainable transportation and green urbanism,
      justice for underserved communities, and better health for all. The
      Executive Director is a champion for safe, sustainable streets in San
      Francisco, an experienced advocate and a successful fundraiser who can
      secure support to grow the organization's sustainability, capacity,
      and impact. He or she will bring policy and political savvy, along
      with a passion for sustainability, urbanism, health, and social
      justice, to build on the organization's position as a growing force
      for positive change in San Francisco. This position offers the
      opportunity for a leader to bring his/her own vision to chart the
      course of the organization.

      Deadline: Applications reviewed as they are received. Position to
      begin in early to mid August 2013

      http://bit.ly/15ARVUv