Temp position - Berkeley - Strategic Economics

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Barbara Mathis <BMathis@...>
      Date: Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM
      Subject: Job Posting

      Strategic Economics is looking for candidates with knowledge and
      interest in urban, regional and real estate economics. This position
      will work on a variety of projects that may include: real estate
      market analysis; fiscal impact analysis; transit-oriented development
      strategies; and regional economic development strategies. The
      following skills and experience are required:

      Masters degree in city planning, geography, business, public policy,
      or a related field is required.
      Strong analytical skills - The applicant must have experience
      analyzing various data sources, including Census and employment data.
      Familiarity with statistical analysis, regional economic analysis, pro
      forma modeling, market analysis, and/or fiscal analysis.
      Strong proficiency with Excel, ArcView (GIS) and PowerPoint
      Excellent writing skills

      Creative thinkers are encouraged to apply. The ability to manage
      budgets, deadlines, other staff as well as demonstrated experience
      with independent work and leadership is highly desirable.

      This is a temporary three-month position with the potential of
      becoming a permanent position.

      Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to
      hr@....

      Barbara Mathis | Finance / Operations Manager

      S T R A T E G I C E C O N O M I C S INC
      2991 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 203
      Berkeley, California 94705
      P: 510.647.5291 x115

      F: 510.647.5295

      strategiceconomics.com

      Interested in what we’ve been up to? Check out our projects,
      publications, blog and much more on our new website!