Join the best internship program! 6 summer internships available with the Sierra Club

  • Megan Fluke Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Do you or someone you know want an internship where you are a part of a
      team of energetic people? Where you are growing professionally while making
      a difference? Then check out the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter's summer
      internships! We offer mentorships, trainings, professional development,
      socials, snacks, and more! We are proud to have one of the best internship
      programs in the environmental field today.

      Our internships are getting more competitive this summer, apply with your
      resume and cover letter as soon as possible. Want to volunteer but can't
      commit to an internship? Let us know.

      *6 Internships Available!*

      1. *Communications and Social Media Intern - *2 Internships Available,
      Ideal for Facebook geeks and the journalist type
      2. *Community Outreach Intern - *4 Internships Available, Ideal for
      upbeat, outgoing, aspiring community organizers
      3. *Conservation Programs Intern - *2 Internships Available, Ideal for
      eco-warriors who are willing (and can) do just about anything
      4. *Fundraising and Special Event Intern - *2 Internships Available,
      Ideal for folks who see their future in hospitality, event planning,
      running a non-profit, or politics
      5. *Recycling and Zero Waste Intern -* 2 Internships Available, Ideal
      for anyone who wants to get their hands "dirty" in the wonderful world of
      waste
      6. *Sustainable Land Use Intern - *2 Internships Available, Ideal for
      aspiring urban planners who get tingly just thinking about reading an EIR

      Let me know if you have any questions,

      Megan
      --
      Megan Fluke Medeiros
      Conservation and Development Manager

      3921 E. Bayshore Road, Suite 204
      Palo Alto, CA 94303

      (650) 390.8497 fax
      (650) 390.9604 office
      megan.fluke.medeiros@...

      *
      ENJOY. EXPLORE. PROTECT.

      **May 7: Making the Connection - Livable Downtowns & Local
      Jobs<http://www.healthycommunitiesbayarea.org/forums.html>
      *